Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Top 10 Myths/wrong notions about me!!!

Over the time people have made certain notions about me that are too far from truth...
i'd just like to clear them...

  1. I am a very patient but abnormal and crazy Guy…Wrong!!!

I am a very impatient guy who can’t wait for anything… I can’t stand mysteries. I try to complete all my jobs as soon as possible.and except a few occasions of crazy drive...totally normal!!!

  1. I am a Big Flirt!!!(a lot of boys and gals think that)……Biggest lie...

Probably the way I say things may suggest m 1 but m not…. I rarely hit on a gal seriously. So gals next time you think I hitting on you…just be sure.. I may be just talking to you!!!

  1. I study 24x7…misconception…….Like other engineers I just study before exams…P.S. marks in the college are in no way related to how intelligent (or stupid )you are.

  1. I am a snob???totally untrue…… I just prefer to talk lesser to people and keep to myself.. But I’ll help you if there is a problem even if I don’t know you… you just have to approach …

  1. I am taking GRE….Not true… I love my country!!!( not that who are taking the test don’t!!)

  1. I have lots of contacts and talk a lot to a lot of gals….Farthest from truth……I don’t talk to any gal on phone on any basis…

  1. I am getting married???Hell no…M Not even engaged!! It was my Bro's marriage which some people for their vested interests rumored to be mine...

  1. I attend all the classes..bunk no class….Not true..m not that sincere to studies.

  1. i am pretty organised????NO WAY....come and check my room and u'll say no more...

  1. Finally the biggest Myth.........I HAVE A GF?? TOTALLY FALSE... STILL SINGLE.......

3 comments:

Ashwin said...

Dude why did u write all this stuff?
Who provoked u?

Unknown said...

i think I hv quite corrct notions abt u den.. xcept fr 1 ..

LoSt said...

oh...thats cool...whats the exception in ur correctness???