Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Hi there to every one!!! Happy New Year to you...

The New year beacons us... Again!!!!
Again its that time of the year where our thoughts are meant to unite to look back at what all we did last year, what all we intend to do in the coming year....and do all the cliche stuff...

Its supposed to be the time to review and make new resolutions....Although m no anomaly to the system!!!!
But there are changes in my way of looking at it.For once what i believe is to not to reveal my resolutions till i have fulfilled them or atleast made a heartful effort to achieve them.

Although its still well into the mid of first month but my mind is still filled with random thoughts bout my future...Probably that is reflected in my actions too...

I just hope to do gud in the year and hope my random thoughts will translate into a stealth strategy, of which even m not sure!!!!

No comments: