Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Use of Blogging???

Well many may question the timing of the blog especially wen we are in the middle of exams..
i dont know how this question poped in my mind....

But probably it was a remark by a friend that was very unexpected considering that i had gone to him to pull myself out of an impasse...

So what is my aim of writing a blog entry???Is it cheap publicity stunt???The way i put it on orkut says thing...so that it is updated in every 1's updates!! :P
Or is it that i feel its a source where i get to express my inner feelings....
Or is it its a manifestation of the my deepest and reserved carving for a literary stint????

well its i guess a bit of every 1 of these reasons....But foremost its a platform for me to write things which really appeal to me and are on my mind which probably i want the world to know!!!

No comments: