Sunday, November 9, 2008

Angry at Friends???

"It hurt wen i had no friends,i was alone....But it hurts even more wen i have friends and still feel alone in the crowd......" this was my status message quite some time back....

Actually this was inspired by some ugly fights with some close friends...(not that any fight with a friend is beautiful!!). But believe me it was not a good experience for me in any way....I mean i couldn't understand what was happening with me...I was fighting on trifles...on issues no sane man would ever fight....I stopped talking to some ppl, started talking lesser to others..."They say if some one is angry at every 1 around him....he's not angry at any of them...but angry with himself..."

I was getting hurt on very small but important issues for me...I kno i have been thru the expectations thing....and i guess i have wasted enuf time thinking bout it....I used to think that m stupid to think like that...but it took some 1 to make me realise that things that matter to me are important...so i have started speaking my mind out...like if i dont like something i just say it rather than bury it deep and let it punish me every second...

But still some issues remain unresolved...But hey life is all bout this fight...trying to turn every wrong into life...and those which still remain u kindda start enjoying them eventually!!!!

1 comment:

Kunal said...

great
aapka pehle waale pe to koi comment nahi karunga...