Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Ultimate Motive!!!

Well it might sound like a movie title but surely its far away from that...

I might not have told you that most of my blogs are written with an objective and a motive with a particular person in mind.Its always inspired by an incident in my life or a person close to me.

But the motive thing is not constrained just in blogs but all thru in my life in whatever i do...there has always been a hidden motive....like most of us...

The things we say..the actions we do... all are meant to pay us back in some way or other...
Some times we do things out of our way to please people...like waiting in long lines to get something so that other person doesnt have to!!!The times we become partial to favor something that may not be true or the righteous thing to do...

But i guess thats the way things are with humans and there should nt be any guilt in doing anything like that....

No comments: